Kingdom Hearts III: Golden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 137 on Tue May 14, 2019 10:52 am
Latest topics
» Under The Big Top 100 Years Of Circus Music
Zero's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:09 am by chadmisaac

» Under The Big Top 100 Years Of Circus Music
Zero's Training - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:06 pm by chadmisaac

» Portrait Professional 10 Trial 10.1.3.0
Zero's Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:13 am by silsbent

» Alex's Adventure Begins
Zero's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:40 pm by Narora Senoku

» Nichtra
Zero's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:38 pm by Narora Senoku

» Kingdom Hearts III: Golden Hearts - Plot
Zero's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:34 pm by Narora Senoku

» Finally Home
Zero's Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:04 pm by Kaida

» Jester
Zero's Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:40 pm by Naught

» Kiema's hollow hunting
Zero's Training - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:54 am by kiema Kuchiki

» Memories
Zero's Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:57 pm by Roxas

Top posters
Kaida (410)
Zero's Training - Page 2 Vote_lcapZero's Training - Page 2 Voting_barZero's Training - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Naught (263)
Zero's Training - Page 2 Vote_lcapZero's Training - Page 2 Voting_barZero's Training - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Narora Senoku (214)
Senko (76)
Shadow Hiwatari (56)
Naruhi Stein (51)
kiema Kuchiki (24)
chadmisaac (3)
Marik (3)
Roxas (3)

Kingdom Hearts Cannons
Kingdom Hearts Cannons
Aqua
Roxas
Naruto Cannon
Naruto Cannons
Bleach Cannon
Bleach Cannons
Dragon Ball Z Cannon
Dragon Ball Z Cannons
Soul Eater Cannon
Soul Eater Cannons
D.N. Angel Cannon
D.N. Angel Cannons
Vampire Knight Cannon
Vampire Knight Cannons
Zero Kiryuu

Zero's Training

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Zero's Training - Page 2 Empty Re: Zero's Training

Post by Kaida Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:15 pm

I sighed and turned to look at Zero "During our fight, he said he would get stronger by killing others. This is true?"

Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Narora Senoku Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:18 pm

Narora nodded. "yes. The seal will increase in power everytime he kills someone with it. This includes vampires, and Soulless. He will meet many Soulless in this world." He looked around. "this place is stained with Darkness. and they will come here eventually."
Narora Senoku
Narora Senoku
Grade A Keyblade Master

Male Posts : 214
Munny : 6714

https://khsh.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:27 pm

I chuckled humorlessly "I was afraid of that being correct," I said then drew my sword and held it close to your neck "Killing E class vampires and these creatures you speak of isn't a problem but it is if he endangers the vampire and human students here as well as anyone outside the school. If he is a threat to their well being others will come for him and try to kill him. They don't have the skill to do so meaning it will be my job. After I complete that task, if I have to carry out that horrible deed, not only will his blood be spilled but yours as well. I may have underestimated you once but that won't happen again."
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Female Posts : 410
Munny : 18293

Back to top Go down

Post by Narora Senoku Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Narora sent an innocent smile her way. "Oh he wont die. I asure you. I will be stepping in on any deadly fights should he lose." A dark corridor opened under him and he dropped through, re appearing next to Zero, facing Alex.

"you have no idea, how much power i have. The day you beat me, is the day hell freazes over." He laughed lightly, then laughed louder as he fell through another Dark Corridor, his laughter echoing from everywhere in the clearing.
Narora Senoku
Narora Senoku
Grade A Keyblade Master

Male Posts : 214
Munny : 6714

https://khsh.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:39 pm

"Yet another person that underestimates me," I said shaking my head "Looks like there's no helping you then, this is almost like you starting to slip into level E only much worse." I looked up at the sky "Yet another nice day ruined." I had a few of the Night Class students take Zero to his room. I didn't tell Yuuki what happened, she didn't need to worry. I returned to my office going over everything tht just happened in my mind. As all this went on the day carried on in the same peacefull manner.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Female Posts : 410
Munny : 18293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: