Kingdom Hearts III: Golden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 137 on Tue May 14, 2019 10:52 am
Latest topics
» Under The Big Top 100 Years Of Circus Music
Aqua's First World EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:09 am by chadmisaac

» Under The Big Top 100 Years Of Circus Music
Aqua's First World EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:06 pm by chadmisaac

» Portrait Professional 10 Trial 10.1.3.0
Aqua's First World EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:13 am by silsbent

» Alex's Adventure Begins
Aqua's First World EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:40 pm by Narora Senoku

» Nichtra
Aqua's First World EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:38 pm by Narora Senoku

» Kingdom Hearts III: Golden Hearts - Plot
Aqua's First World EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:34 pm by Narora Senoku

» Finally Home
Aqua's First World EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:04 pm by Kaida

» Jester
Aqua's First World EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:40 pm by Naught

» Kiema's hollow hunting
Aqua's First World EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:54 am by kiema Kuchiki

» Memories
Aqua's First World EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:57 pm by Roxas

Top posters
Kaida (410)
Aqua's First World Vote_lcapAqua's First World Voting_barAqua's First World Vote_rcap 
Naught (263)
Aqua's First World Vote_lcapAqua's First World Voting_barAqua's First World Vote_rcap 
Narora Senoku (214)
Senko (76)
Shadow Hiwatari (56)
Naruhi Stein (51)
kiema Kuchiki (24)
chadmisaac (3)
Marik (3)
Roxas (3)

Kingdom Hearts Cannons
Kingdom Hearts Cannons
Aqua
Roxas
Naruto Cannon
Naruto Cannons
Bleach Cannon
Bleach Cannons
Dragon Ball Z Cannon
Dragon Ball Z Cannons
Soul Eater Cannon
Soul Eater Cannons
D.N. Angel Cannon
D.N. Angel Cannons
Vampire Knight Cannon
Vampire Knight Cannons
Zero Kiryuu

Aqua's First World

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Aqua's First World Empty Aqua's First World

Post by Narora Senoku Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:27 pm

Aqua stepped out of her Corridor of Light, fully clad in her armor, which soon vanished back to her shoulder plate. As the light from it died down, The only master of Light remaining looked around at this new world.

'this is new. I feel so far away from the other worlds. This place reaks of Darkness too. Just how close is it to being attacked outright?' she thought to herself. She turned her head to the right and found a door that said 'Headmaster Office'.

"hmmm..." She hummed, before walking inside. Maybe this person had information on the Souless, and Narora's wareabouts? only one way to find out.
Narora Senoku
Narora Senoku
Grade A Keyblade Master

Male Posts : 214
Munny : 6714

https://khsh.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Aqua's First World Empty Re: Aqua's First World

Post by Kaida Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:43 pm

At the other end of my office she could see my desk, fixed poorly from others constantly breaking it. On my desk there was a picture of me, my usual happy smile in place. Another picture had Yuuki and Zero, Zero of course refusing to smile. Unfortunatly I wasn't in that night. I had decided to take up Zero's place while I kept him in his room under the watchful eyes of Akatsuki and Aidou. Judging from his behavior in our fight Yuuki wasn't safe being close to him while they guarded the school each night, he could use the extra sleep anyway. The fight bothered me but it seemed as long as Zero remained in his current state I could handle him without worry. Aqua could actually hear Yuuki and I talking just outside my office window. The night was peacefull and no Day Class students, it seemed, had decided to sneek out tonight. But a few love struck Day Class girls weren't the only thing I kept an eye out for, those creatures Narora spoke of, the 'soulless', also kept me on high alert. (Behold mah long post! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Female Posts : 410
Munny : 18293

Back to top Go down

Post by Narora Senoku Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:42 pm

(long? thats short! XD)

Aqua tilted her head at the picture on her desk, it clearly said Zero and Yuuki, but this Zero looked just like Narora. But the Narora she remembered smiled alot more and cared for her and his friends. He actually had the moral of only using his Keyblade to defend, and not pull it on people that didn't deserve it.

She caught voices coming from a window and made her way down, finding a young girl, about 15, and a older woman, not much older than the girl. She began to walk over, hoping to find some answers.
Narora Senoku
Narora Senoku
Grade A Keyblade Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:47 pm

"Ah it seems we have company, so many people seem to be visiting my Academy lately," I said smiling "Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Headmistress Alexandria Cross and this is my daughter Yuuki"
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Narora Senoku Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Aqua smiled. "Nice to meet you, Yuuki-san, Cross-san."
Narora Senoku
Narora Senoku
Grade A Keyblade Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:12 pm

"So what brings you to my academy," I asked
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Narora Senoku Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:18 pm

"i'm actually looking for someone and some information. do you mind if i ask?" She asked in a very polite mannor.
Narora Senoku
Narora Senoku
Grade A Keyblade Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:19 pm

"Not at all, not at all. Ask away," I said smiling
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Narora Senoku Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:22 pm

"well. my first question. do you know anything of the Souless? and have you seen a boy by the name of Narora lately?"
Narora Senoku
Narora Senoku
Grade A Keyblade Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:31 pm

My smile fades in an instant when I hear her mention the soulless and Narora. Yuuki asked me if anything was wrong and I put on my best fake smile "Ahaha it's nothing my dear, nothing at all," I said waving her question off "do you mind finishing up the patrol while I speak with our new guest." Yuuki relectantly headed off to finish off the patrol. As soon as she was gone my face became serious as I drew my sword and pointed it at Aqua "So you're with Narora?"
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Narora Senoku Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:33 pm

Aqua jumped away from her blade, Rainfall flashing into her hand in a briliant light, not like Narora's did when it came in black fog and lighting.

"Yes. And i take it your the reason this world reaks of the darkness?"
Narora Senoku
Narora Senoku
Grade A Keyblade Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:15 pm

"I'm sure you and your friend Narora have something to do with that," I said "I suppose you came to change me like Narora did to one of my students?"
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Narora Senoku Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:05 pm

"Change?" Aqua blinked. "I came to distroy the darkness." She yelled in anger. How dare this woman bad mouth one of her friends.
Narora Senoku
Narora Senoku
Grade A Keyblade Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:12 pm

I started to think, I remembered Narora saying something about this place being covered in darkness "Is that what's drawing these creatures, the 'soulless', here," I asked
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Narora Senoku Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:18 pm

Aqua's Keyblade lowed slightly. "he explained the soulless to you?"
Narora Senoku
Narora Senoku
Grade A Keyblade Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:22 pm

"Yes he did. I don't quite understand what the are, just that they will come here."
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Narora Senoku Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:00 pm

"how right you are, Alex." Narora's voice came from the forests. But to the right of them both, he stepped out of a Dark Corridor, hood up, and seemed to grin. "Their coming... I hope you trained Zero well..."

As he said this, He was forced to sidestep away from 3 shots fired from Zero. He had a normal gun, not his Bloody Rose. "DIE!!" He continued to fire at Narora, who continued to dodge.

Aqua, meanwile, was standing there with questions buzzing around her head. Who was this man? Is he powerful? And this Zero person shooting at Narora, did he really think he could kill a being not from this world with just thoughs?

She blinked and gasped lightly when Zero summoned a Keyblade from a second gun in his right hand, it said bloodyRose on it's barral, and began to swing at the dark man. all the wile keeping away from his swings, and he looked as if he was just playing.
Narora Senoku
Narora Senoku
Grade A Keyblade Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:07 pm

"Ah Narora, I was wondering when you'd return," I said "Should we pick up where we left off the last time?"
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Narora Senoku Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:17 pm

Narora turned his head to her slightly, as if glancing. "no. i'm just here to test my student... and give him another gift." He jumped into a tree as Zero launched another strike. He was standing there now, panting like a marathon runner.

Then he turned and glared. "I don't want anything of yours!!"

Narora tilted his head, pulling his hood down and smerked. "Oh, but Zero-kun, this is a very heartfelt gift." He threw a star shaped pendent toward Zero.

Said Vampire caught it and looked it over. It was a purple star like object. He looked back up to Narora, who held out the same star like object, Blood red in color. "Its called a Wayfinder. with it..." He held his other hand out, pointing at Zero. "You and I will be connected..." His hand made a searies of movements and stopped with the palm facing up wards, his fingers slightly curlled.

Zero clutched his heart and fell to his knees as Darkness washed over him. It spread over to just above his left eye, forming a star like mark, and that spread jagged marks down his face and neck, stopping most likely at his chest and covoring his arms. (Its like a Curse Seal, in a diffrent spot)

Zero's Face was covored before it shot up and pointed the LureBreaker at Alex and Aqua, a crazed grin on his face. His grip on the Keyblade tightened and black fire erupted from its handle to its tip and took a stance much like Narora's.

Aqua could only stand there. There was Narora, the friend she had been looking for for almost a year now, using Darkness? There was just no way. The Narora she knew always had a smile on his face. Not a dark smerk. Just looking at him now sent shivers up her spine. It felt like Terra was once again being engulfed in Darkness before her eyes. But this time Narora wasn't there to comftert her.

As she thought all of this, she didn't notice that she was slowly crying. Her Keyblade flashing away as she fell to her knees, legs bent behind her, and sitting on them. Her hands in her lap and her head down. She'd lost another friend to the darkness.

(Narora's 2nd Battle Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGuCjQgB9mA )
Narora Senoku
Narora Senoku
Grade A Keyblade Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:35 pm

I stood in front of Aqua and took my stance "Very well Zero, let's see how skilled you are."
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Narora Senoku Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:30 pm

Zero chuckled darkly, his voise slightly morphed (like Hollow Ichigo morphes Ichigo's) and charged, bringing up the Darkness-tainted LureBreaker and brought it down upon Alex.

Narora stood there, a grin on his face as he watched. 'Thats it Zero. Kill... Kill! KILL!!' Narora's right eye became red and he was forced to calm down and place a hand over it. 'NO! I have to stay calm and in control...'
Narora Senoku
Narora Senoku
Grade A Keyblade Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:36 pm

I blocked it easily and kicked Zero in the chest, knocking him back a little. I then grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back "Still so sloppy Zero," I said then plamed your shoulder to dislocated it before your giving your back a good kick, sending you forward.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Narora Senoku Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:40 pm

Zero flew into a tree, but got back up anyway. His dislocated shouldler was aglow with Dark tindrils that held it in place. He swung his arm around, clearly he still had full use of it as long as the Darkness was empowering him, and launched forward once again.

Aqua had looked up long enough to spy Narora holding his right eye, and through the gaps in his fingers, saw his now red eye. She blinked through her tears. 'Those... are Narora's old eyes...'
Narora Senoku
Narora Senoku
Grade A Keyblade Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:57 pm

I grabbed Zero by the throat and slammed him into the ground "You're student is no match for me Narora. The blade I have was made to kill creatures like him, unless you want him to die you may want to consider fighting me yourself."
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Narora Senoku Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:59 pm

Narora waved his hand. "If he was to die here, then he would be to weak for my likeings." The wave of his hand sent small dark tindrils into the air and vanished.

Zero's body churned as it glowed purple, the marks spreading further, about 5 inches in each direction. He easily grabbed Alex's hand and threw her away from him, toward the building not far from their position.
Narora Senoku
Narora Senoku
Grade A Keyblade Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:05 pm

I was able to kick off the wall and land lightly on my feet Not good, he's getting stronger, I thought. Of course all of this was causing quite a commotion, it was a little surprising that the Day class students didn't come out to investigate. Then, as if to punish me for thinking to soon, Yuuki came running towards us trying to find out what was going on "Yuuki, get back now!"
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Narora Senoku Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:20 pm

Zero took his change, now actually thinking like a human, and charged silently to reduce the chance of him being heard, and aimed his Keyblade to run Alex throug her shoulder, which would make her right arm useless.
Narora Senoku
Narora Senoku
Grade A Keyblade Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:23 pm

I dodged but just barely, the keyblade cutting my sleeve. I quickly sheathed my sword and tapped the top of my cane on the seal on his neck. The blades of light pinning Zero to the ground instantly "Did you really think you, a vampire, could sneak up on me, a Vampire Hunter?"
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Narora Senoku Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Zero let out a scream and grabbed hold of the blades, with another scream, actually started to move them. Most likely the cause of the Darkness now corsing through his body.

Narora grunted, this was taking alot of power to keep feeding Zero this much of his Darkness, and holding back his own Light. 'I have to pull out, i can't last much longer under these conditions.' Narora waved his hand toward Zero. Darkness came from the air and back to his hand, making it glow purple before vanishing.

Zero blinked once, then fell unconscious, the mark reseading back to the star just above his left eye.
Narora Senoku
Narora Senoku
Grade A Keyblade Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:34 pm

I turned to face Narora "Leaving again so soon," I asked
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Narora Senoku Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:38 pm

Narora shrugged, a Dark Corridor opening behind him. "I'm afrade so. In this state, i could barly hold up agenced you, and if she" he pointed to Aqua, who lightly gasped at the venom in when he said 'she' "was to fight too, i'd be a gonner." He turned with a wave and walked through the Dark Corridor, leaving this world.
Narora Senoku
Narora Senoku
Grade A Keyblade Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:43 pm

I sighed and tapped the seal on Zero's neck again with my cane to realese him, Yuuki running to his aid at once. She looked up at me, the look on her face was full of question and worry. "I'll explain later," I told her "Just tend to Zero for the moment." I walked over to Aqua and held out my hand to her to help her up.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Narora Senoku Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:49 pm

Aqua reached up for her hand slowly, nervously even, but eventually took it and stood with her help, wiping away her tears.
Narora Senoku
Narora Senoku
Grade A Keyblade Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:53 pm

"I assuming Narora wasn't always like that?"
Kaida
Kaida